HVAC Maintenance In Tulsa & OKC
The winters can become not only uncomfortable, but downright dangerous. Make sure your heater is up to the task with our home HVAC maintenance service.
Mullin Inc. is a family owned business that specializes in the service and maintenance on all furnace and heating systems. We specialize in delivering maintenance service with precision and commitment to providing satisfaction for all of our customers.
We will ensure that your home furnace and heating system operates at its most efficient performance to ensure that your home and family will be in perfect comfort. Our certified technicians work off of a specific heating preventive maintenance checklist depending on the type of furnace and heating equipment you have.
Our Heating Tune Up Checklist:
- Our certified technicians first check and adjust the thermostat.
- Check all voltage to the heating unit.
- Check and make sure both inside and outside units turn on.
- Replace plugged air filter or clean if you have a reusable air filter.
- Lubricate blower motor if needed and check the bearings.
- Check and replace the blower belt if needed.
- Check belt tension and adjust if needed.
- Check the evaporator coil to see if it needs to be pressure washed.
- Check ampere readings on all motors.
- Check all the electric heaters with the amp probe and voltage during the heating tune-up.
- Check and lubricate condenser motor bearings.
- Take ampere readings of condenser motor.
- Check refrigerant levels (FREON).
- Perform a visual inspection to search for oil and refrigerant leaks.
- Take ampere readings on compressor
- Check the compressor crankcase heater.
- Check functionality of all defrost controls.
- Check operation of reversing valve.
- Check the temperature of the coil.
- Check condensate drain pan and advise if there are any issues.
- Clean out drain line using high-pressure CO2.
- Visually inspect ductwork for air leakage.
- Check overall operation of heat pump system.
Get in touch today for expert HVAC maintenance in Tulsa and OKC.